The financial industry is pulling back on some of its marketing spend. Is that the right strategy for an uncertain economy? Andrew Davidson, Chief Insights Officer at Mintel Compremedia Omni, joins us with his insights. Andrew is an expert in cross-channel marketing insights, consumer behavior, and global trends.
In this episode:
- A short economic update from David Fieldhouse, Director of Consumer Credit Analytics at Moody’s Analytics
- How economic uncertainty is impacting consumer habits
- How financial institutions are adjusting their marketing strategies
- Where are the opportunities for marketing financial products
- Insights on credit card marketing and mortgages
- Strategies the financial industry is using to attract Gen Z
is a joint venture between Equifax and Moody’s Analytics. Get actionable consumer credit, economic and demographic data, forecasts and analysis.
business make more confident decisions.
What is Market Pulse?
Market Pulse is a monthly podcast by Equifax, in partnership with Moody’s Analytics. Equifax hosts bring you interviews with industry experts on the latest economic and credit insights that can help drive better business decisions. Whether you’re in financial, mortgage, auto or another service industry, we help make sense of the latest economic conditions that impact you. This podcast series supplements our Market Pulse webinars, which occur on the first Thursday of each month.