There has been a major shift in our daily routines amidst the covid-19 pandemic. More than ever, most people have embraced online gigs. In this episode, we speak to Steve Stewart, a professional podcast editor who accidentally found himself in this career but established his niche in it. How do you make a career out of podcast editing amidst the pandemic? Is it hard, or does it require some technicalities or prior experience?
Tune in and listen as our guest shares his podcast editing journey and success tips as a podcast editor.
About the Guest
Steve Stewart launched his own podcast in 2010 to help market the financial coaching business he was growing, but gave it all up in 2015 when a couple personal finance bloggers wanted help producing their own podcast.
Today, Steve produces more than 20 weekly shows, including *Plutus Award Winning podcasts such as the Stacking Benjamins Show, Afford Anything, and Popcorn Finance.
He also created the Podcast Editors Club in 2017, which has over 7,000 members and co-created the Podcast Editor Academy - a membership site with tons of resources for other podcast editors.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Steve on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- For the latest news on Podcast, Please check Podnews
- Support us with our podcast, Buy me a Coffee
- Hack your way to 10k Podcast downloads? Click here
- Join Podfiest Community to connect with other Podcasters and like-minded people.
- Are you ready to finally start your own podcast? Maybe you already have one but need a podcast manager to help you level up. We’re here for either. Book Now
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
What is Guerrilla Podcast Syndicate ?
Philippines' Independent Podcast Network for people who are creative, curious, and want to help others.