Laura Lopuch shares how to craft a great email and get the responses you want.
- Laura's first email tip: write so the recipient will imagine how their life could be
- How to discover a love of email as a paralegal
- Realizing skills, eight years later
- The benefits of setting weekly email goals
- Treat email correspondence as a journey
- Wait 2 to 3 business days before the first followup
- Two types of cold email: making a pitch and making a connection
Anatomy of a Cold Email
- Where are people with your problem going to talk about their problem?
- Explain why you chose the recipient over everyone else
- Start a close relationship with your contact and compliment them
- Prove a hypothesis, they should agree with each statement you make
- All of those small yesses lead toward a yes on the big ask
- Avoid exit language
- Avoid asking for more than one thing
Laura Lopuch online
- @waitingtoberead on Twitter
- How to double your conversion rate on cold outreach, a recap of Laura's talk at Microconf
- How to Optimize for Replies on Your Cold Emails on Laura’s blog
- I used cold emails to 14x my freelance copywriting business. Here’s how. on Copy Hackers
What is OK Productive?
a podcast of banter and being productive enough