Are you trying to decide the best approach to developing a mobile app for your organization? With multiple stakeholders, hundreds of questions, and so much at stake, it can be difficult to know where to begin. Tune in to hear the top four concerns analyzed in depth: user experience, costs to build and maintain, time to market, and development organization fit.
- What is a hybrid app?
- Delivering a great user experience
- More time to focus on features
- Faster iteration in response to user feedback
- Seamless experience across platforms
- Speed and performance
- Costs to build and maintain
- Save on hiring costs - use in-house talent
- Lower development and maintenance costs
- Improved time to market
- Rapid iteration and release of new features
- Live updates directly to your users
- Development organization fit
- For digital consultancies: consider skillset of the client
- About Ionic
What is Bet on the Web?
A bet on the web is a bet you can't lose. Don’t miss Ionic’s latest endeavor, the Bet on the Web podcast, where we’ll chat about a variety of topics through the lens of the Open Web.
Tune in to hear from the core Ionic team (you know and love), sometimes joined by other industry leaders, as we explore important web trends, share thought-leadership, and debate about the newest technology shaping the web platform landscape.