This week, we discuss how building a business is like building your own personal utopia. Or maybe that's a fantasy.
- Rick launched LegUpBenefits.com.
- We discuss Rick's new no-code tool: Outseta.
- Less Annoying CRM has a new developer starting next month.
- Tyler has refined his approach to writing internal documentation, and Rick makes a fantastic analogy.
- Tyler's co-founder/brother will be in town next week.
- Rick wants to keep practicing coding so his skills don't deteriorate.
- Rick is taking a break from podcasts.
- Tyler wants Rick's help to teach the coding fellows about no-code use cases.
- We discuss Rick's notes on Anything You Want which leads to a conversation about whether startup utopias are real.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.