In this open ended conversation with Corwin Harrell, Product Designer @ Near Protocol, we explore: growing up in East Africa, deconstruct market and product trends in NFT and Defi, distinguish between Accessibility and Usability, and much, much more!
- Consensys. Leading Ethereum Blockchain Development Company
- Thoughtbot. Design and Development Agency
- Bounties Network. Bounties on any task, paid in any token on Ethereum.
- Design Sprint. Design workshop developed by Jake Knapp at Google Ventures.
- MetaBUIDL Hackathon. Two more Hackathons scheduled in 2021 (October, December).
- NEAR Academy. Interactive course for web developers looking to explore blockchain integration with their Apps. It is free and ends with a certificate of completion.
What is Wild User Interviews (WUI)?
People, Product and Crypto.
Wild User Interviews is about open-sourcing open-ended conversations with the creative forces shaping up the decentralised world. In the wild, our guests range from Product Designers to Blockchain Architects, and include topics such as Philosophy and Proof-of-Stake. The common thread being our focus on the human side as he try to deconstruct the frameworks and processes to enable listeners to become the better version of themselves while venturing into the Metaverse.