This week, we spend most of the hour giving updates on things we've been working on, including LACRM's decision to use Sococo.
- LACRM shipped a handful of small improvements the interns had been working on.
- Tyler gives an update on the price increase.
- Rick is applying the positioning framework we applied last week which involved competitor analysis.
- Tyler officially decided to go with Sococo as a virtual office for the team while everyone is remote.
- Rick decided what to do with this Slack community.
- Rick's internship are wrapping up and he has a virtual get-together with all the interns next week.
- Tyler is getting close to deploying the first stage of his Webflow project.
- Rick wants to know how to maximize his experience with his first paid hire this fall.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.