Baby Aurora is here! Get ready for an honest discussion on what it's like to have your first baby with no pain relief, as Amy shares her recent birthing story.
Breakdown of this episode
- Amy talks about when she first knew she had gone into labor
- Amy discusses what happened during the labor and how amazing Rory and Star were as her birthing partners
- Emilee & Tammy discuss the similarities and differences with their own birthing stories
- We talk about how important having a birth plan is and having the right support people around you
- We discuss pain relief vs no pain relief
- Tammy & Emilee share what they hope for, for their next pregnancy after hearing Amy's story
- Slide into our DM's: answering listener questions
If you would like to show your support for Hanging with the Hembrows please 'subscribe' on Apple Podcasts and 'follow' on Spotify and we would really appreciate it if you would rate and review x
Executive Producer: Courtney Mangan @courtneymangan
What is Hanging with the Hembrows?
You’ve read the headlines and seen the Instagram photos, but you’ve never heard them like this. Now it’s time to take you behind the scenes of one of the most followed families on Instagram with over 13 million followers. Hanging with the Hembrow’s is your backstage pass to the secret lives of the Hembrow sisters.