I sat down with one of my most favourite humans in the world. My good friend Kori and I jam out about her journey into entrepreneurship and talk about so much awesome stuff - you really HAVE to listen to this episode. It's full of gems.
This is a must-listen for you. I sat down with a good friend of mine, Kori Hahn, to chat about her journey as an entrepreneur and surf-yogi, and all the lessons she has learned on the way.
Kori and I go deep - we talk about:
- how to put yourself out there when you are starting out as an entrepreneur
- vulnerability in business
- pursuing your calling
- how to start a business from scratch when you have no idea where to start
- how to connect to your intuition
- how to bring the Yin and the Yang together in life and business
- what surfing teaches you about life
- intuitive Yoga and Yoga philosophy
- soul growth as an entrepreneur
- dealing with insecruties
- how to become more self-confident on social media
- and lots more!!
Check out Kori here:
- Santosha Society and on Instagram
- Kori's personal Instagram account @alaskanomad (awesome Insta stories!!)
Connect with me:
Sign up for my free special emails: https://conni.me/signup
If you want to support my podcast and my work, please leave a review on iTunes! <3
Or head over to my product section at https://conni.me/products
This podcast is all about business, creativity, minimalism and lifestyle design.
What is CREATE with Conni Biesalski?
I'm a nomadic creator, online entrepreneur, photographer + online filmmaker and minimalist vegan yogi. This podcast aims to encourage people to pursue their passions, create meaningful content and make an impact.
I sit down with myself solo, but also with other fellow inspiring creatives and change-makers to talk about living a conscious life and building a meaningful legacy through creating work that matters.