On episode #21 of the #InVinoFab pod, we revisit a new batch of questions from the Tribe of Mentors book (https://tribeofmentors.com/) by Tim Ferriss. We enjoyed answering a handful of questions back on episode #13.
- How has failure, or apparent failure, set you up for later success? Do you have a “favorite” failure of yours?
- What is one of the best or most worthwhile investments you’ve ever made? (e.g. money, time, energy, etc.)
- What is an unusual habit or an absurd thing that you love?
- What are bad recommendations you hear in your profession or area of expertise?
- When you feel overwhelmed or unfocused or have lost your focus temporarily, what do you do? Or what questions to ask yourself?
- Our Hearts Beat As One When We Sleep with Two Duvets http://www.scandinaviastandard.com/two-duvets-in-scandinavia/
- Brooklinen https://www.brooklinen.com/products/down-comforter?variant=8344570435
- A Solid Night’s Sleep Is the New Luxury Good. Have Fun Affording It. https://observer.com/2018/07/wellness-boom-in-bed-sleep-new-luxury-good/
- 21 Kale Salad Recipes That Are Anything But Boring https://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/slideshow/kale-salad-recipes
- Duolingo Language App https://www.duolingo.com/
- Apps to Try if You Want to Learn Something New Every Day https://gizmodo.com/9-apps-to-try-if-you-want-to-learn-something-new-every-1828820926
- Episode #12 with France Baril our Digital Nomad, Documentation Architect https://soundcloud.com/invinofab/episode-12-france-baril-digital-nomad-documentation-architect
- Todoist as a digital list (app/web) https://todoist.com/
- Get To Work Book http://www.gettoworkbook.com/
- Bullet Journal https://bulletjournal.com/
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).