A discussion with Patrick Loepfe, founder & chairman of Gentwo, a Swiss securitization platform for bankable, non-bankable and digital assets. Gentwo is disrupting the securitization business dominated by banks - listen in to find out how!
We talk about:
- What is Gentwo? What do they do? Securitization of what assets? Bankable, non-bankable, and digital assets (Gentwo vs. Gentwo Digital)
- Why Gentwo? What's their unique selling point
- Target clients and key markets
- Regulation and liability: not regulated and not liable for investment performance and why
- How did the pandemic affect Gentwo's business so far?
- Passion projects: financing production of the content for streaming services like Netflix or sustainability
- Gentwo's journey as of today: fundraising, hiring, expansion plans
- Best way to find out more
What is Voice of FinTech?
Aiming to inspire entrepreneurs to launch their new ventures. Connect FinTech enthusiasts with start-ups, incubators, accelerators, investors and incumbents. Check out the book My Trip to the Start-Up World aka Voice of FinTech, Season 1 on Apple Books or Amazon now!