As we continue in Season 9 of Letterkenny, Miss Katy is taking a Scorched Earth approach to dating and we're here for it with Tim & John from the Armbar Audio podcast.
Guest: Tim & John from Armbar Audio
Music: Light The Lamp
- Intro Music: For The Win
- How Are Ya Now? Cosplay Contest. https://howareyanowpod.com/cosplay
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HowAreYaNowPod
- Merch: https://howareyanowpod.com/merch
- Independent Bands. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail Number – (304) 50-FERDA
- Links - https://linktr.ee/armbaraudio
- The discussion that Reilly has about Ariel and Prince Eric is a reference to Dylan Playfair's time in the Descendants Disney movies
- Roald continually standing up for how big Stewart's horn is.
- Bonnie's reluctance to be involved in the gossip.
- Angie's a brunette now
- Tim's dad watching Letterkenny for the first time
- Horrible British accents
- The comedic genius of Jacob Tierney
- Jacob Tierney working on a remake of Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman with Norman Lear
- Dan and the awakening of non-toxic masculinity
- Gail walked even MORE funny than she usually does
- Letterkenny actors in The Expanse and Supernatural
- Final thoughts…
- Have created a How Are Ya Now? TikTok
- It's nice to have had a month without Trump
- Next Week:
- Week after next: Season 9/Episode 4 - Mitzvah with Rene Encarnacion
- Outro: Playoff Beard
Location: Pittsburg, PA
- WWW: https://lightthelamp.bandcamp.com/album/tilly-time
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LIGHTtheLAMPband/
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0hHGyZRa9hJ8k8HLtGVdTf
Outro: Playoff Beard
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.