Oh how networking professionally has changed... this episode Laura & Patrice share their experiences and suggestions for how to keep your networking online going during a pandemic.
- Event: Building Meaningful Relationships for Your Career hosted by WEST
- #TBT to @InVinoFab Ep. #12: France Baril - a Digital Nomad & Documentation Architect
- Big Friendship by Aminatou Sow & Ann Friedman
- Call Your Girlfriend podcasts & hosts by Aminatou Sow & Ann Friedman
- Donut App (in Slack)
- EdSurge Loop
- Higher Ed Women Community in Might Networks: Gather created by Karen Costa
- 25 Years of Ed Tech: The Serialized Audio Version - “Between the Chapters” book club; Follow @YearsEd on Twitter & Read Martin Weller’s Book: 25 Years of Ed Tech
- How to Write a Journal Article in 12 Weeks by Wendy Laura Belcher
- Higher Ed Coaching Training via Katie Linder
- Coaching Through It podcast hosted by Julie Larsen & Laura
- Follow up when you meet someone online: send a thank you note & set an appointment
- Schedule social meetings online: coffee, lunch, or wine?
- Events around an issue, topic, or book
- Listen and ask questions -- learn about other people's stories and experiences
- Icebreakers for those break out rooms -- get to know one another first!
- Include prompts and/or questions for coffee chats/shuffles/meetups online
- Review the participants who might be attending a virtual conference -- schedule time to meet & chat with them
- Find a new space and place to dedicate the time for virtual conferences - be present without the daily distractions, e.g. email, mobile, etc.
- Reconnecting with current networks, peers, and friends
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).