ACM Fellow Professor Michael L Littman enlightens us on Human feedback in RL, his Udacity courses, Theory of Mind, organizing the RLDM Conference, RL past and present, Hollywood cameos, and much more!
James MacGlashan, Michael L. Littman, David L. Roberts, Robert Tyler Loftin, Bei Peng, Matthew E. Taylor
People teach with rewards and punishments as communication, not reinforcements
Mark Ho, Fiery Cushman, Michael L. Littman, Joseph Austerweil
Theory of Minds: Understanding Behavior in Groups Through Inverse Planning
Michael Shum, Max Kleiman-Weiner, Michael L. Littman, Joshua B. Tenenbaum
Personalized education at scale
Saarinen, Cater, Littman
- Michael Littman papers on Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar
- Reinforcement Learning on Udacity, Charles Isbell, Michael Littman, Chris Pryby
- Machine Learning on Udacity, Michael Littman, Charles Isbell, Pushkar Kolhe
- Temporal Difference Learning and TD-Gammon, Gerald Tesauro
- Playing Atari with Deep Reinforcement Learning, Volodymyr Mnih, Koray Kavukcuoglu, David Silver, Alex Graves, Ioannis Antonoglou, Daan Wierstra, Martin Riedmiller
- Ask Me Anything about MOOCs, D Fisher, C Isbell, ML Littman, M Wollowski, et al
- Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making (RLDM) Conference
- Algorithms for Sequential Decision Making, Michael Littman's Thesis
- Machine Learning A Cappella - Overfitting Thriller!, Michael Littman and Charles Isbell feat Infinite Harmony
- Turbotax Ad 2016: Genius Anna/Michael Littman
What is TalkRL: Reinforcement Learning Interviews?
TalkRL podcast is All Reinforcement Learning, All the time. In-depth interviews with brilliant people at the forefront of RL research and practice. Guests from places like MILA, MIT, DeepMind, Google Brain, Brown, Caltech, and more. Hosted by Robin Ranjit Singh Chauhan. Technical content.