In the final installment of "Behind The M.A.S.S.K.", we hear the story of a Humble Farmer and his connection to three people forced to tell made-up stories.
Find Us Online
- Website: https://www.dtfstories.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dtfstories
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dtfstories
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/dtfstories
Support The Show!
- Lloyd Warrington - Twitter: @WeAreMASSK
- Chad Brockbrader - Twitter: @CasterOfPod
- BrJordan - Twitter: @brjordandtf
- Ariel Cooksey - Twitter: @MalicePodcast
Intern: Dana The Intern
The PodFix Network
What happens when you take three people, put them inside a Secret Government Agency and give them access to the largest collection of folklore, fairytales, and legends that have (n)ever existed?
Down To Folk is manufactured by M.A.S.S.K. The Ministry of Augmented Something Something, and a K.
**Down to Folk is a work of comedy fiction. The views and opinions related within should be taken as such, and are not the views and opinions of the creators, writers, or performers. No children were harmed while creating this podcast, although, a few deaths have occurred, but that 'twas the Wendigo I reckon.**
What is Down To Folk?
What happens when you take three people, put them inside a Secret Government Agency and give them access to the largest collection of folklore, fairytales, and legends that have (n)ever existed? You are about to find out...