Speaking Municipally is a year old!
We'll update you on all things you missed over the "summer". Scooters, theatre, cannabis, LRT and about a billion other things!
- Getting ready for e-scooter share in Edmonton
- Thrill of the ride: E-scooters hit streets of Edmonton
- E-scooter service springs up early in Edmonton
- Second chances: City to reopen bidding on Valley Line West LRT after two contenders back out
- Transit satisfaction still pretty good but declining among Edmonton riders
- 3 days outside: Edmonton Jollibee's 1st customer already in line
- Float one's boat: 5 new docks and launches installed on North Saskatchewan River
- City of Edmonton's credit rating downgraded to AA from AA+
- Northlands blames bad weather for lowest K-Days attendance in over a decade
- "The living room of the Ice District": JW Marriott hotel officially opens
- Bonnie Doon traffic circle to become 4-way intersection for Valley Line LRT
- Chris Presson 'honoured' to be named Eskimos president/CEO
- Living wage steady and child poverty down, but more work still needed, report says
- Edmonton Chapters store on Whyte Ave closing its doors
- Recent closure announcements not a sign of trouble for Whyte Ave: business community
- Arts Roundup: Fringe cancels Who Goes There? by playwright David Belke
- Grindstone Theatre's Facebook message
- Ryan Jespersen Show: SNC-Lavalin, Fringe division & beef
- Fire & Flower Announces Strategic Investment by Alimentation Couche-Tard, A Global Retailer With Over 16,000 Stores in 26 Countries, Sets Sights on Global Cannabis Market and Conditional Approval to Uplist to the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Cannabis CEO blasts City administration
- City councillor says he’s ‘heard it from across industries’ after Edmonton-based cannabis retailer calls city difficult to work with
- Mack's tweet from Sept. 2018
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.