In this episode, we talk about healthy vs. unhealthy urgency, and whether it's realistic to hire a team of entirely high-urgency people
Topics this week:
- Tyler thinks he's finally fixed his audio setup.
- Rick and Tyler are both having good sales months. Rick actually knows why!
- We discuss what indicators a SaaS company might look at to tell whether a recession is impacting their business.
- Rick is getting weekly updates from JD in a new format that is working well.
- Rick went to a fancy-pants senator's house to schmooze with the big wigs and now he wants to meet more powerful people so that they can laugh at us common folk.
- Tyler talks about the possibility of LACRM expanding into services.
- Rick is building a list of people he might want to hire/work with one day.
- Rick's CPA ghosted him. CPAs are the worst.
- We discuss health urgency.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.