Today’s guest is Mike Kelly. Mike is the co-founder (with his wife, Erin) of MemberVault, a digital home for your best free content, paid offers, memberships, and one-to-one services.
“It’s all about getting the eyeballs in, getting them engaged. The more they engage, the more trust they build. The more trust they build, the more willing they are to buy from you.”
- How to engage your customers and learn more about who they are and how to get them to the next step to work with you
- Figuring out your business’s KPIs and why more leads isn’t always the best solution
- What’s wrong with the traditional sales funnel system
- Working with your spouse and striking a good balance between work and home life
- People, if given the option, would rather view all your content, look at your products in depth, and choose which ones to buy instead of being lead step-by-step and put in a “waiting period” before being able to move ahead with the purchase.
- Figuring out incentives, rewards, and analyzing your own way of doing things is crucial in getting people to convert.
- Sales funnels have become impersonal, formulaic, cold, and pushy. However, building relationships with customers is far more important.
- Working with your spouse can be difficult if you don’t have separate ownership areas. Split your responsibilities and let each person own their sector and be the final call on that subject.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.