It’s still very expensive and difficult to find high-quality talent. Listen to Aaron Michel describe a business idea that improves training and staffing of skilled workers.
- Stalwart staffing companies are doing ~$25 billion in revenue annually
- VCs are looking for great teams moving really fast toward the critical assumptions of their business
- Great two-person teams are often formed from one person with industry experience and the other with technical know-how
- If you’re a nontechnical founder, one of the hardest parts of starting a company is finding a phenomenal technical cofounder and get them to leave their terrific job to come work on your idea
- Build a product that gives users a much better experience than
- Estimate Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) for both sides of the marketplace
- Brainstorm/research what customers will want, what their engagement would look like, and estimated churn
- 1984 Ventures
- Aaron Michel on LinkedIn
- Indie Hackers interview re Key Values
- Test Interviews
What is Run With It - Business Ideas from Successful Entrepreneurs?
Successful CEOs have plenty of new business ideas. Aspiring entrepreneurs are in need of them. Run With It bridges this gap, bringing you business ideas and action steps from established entrepreneurs. Follow through and you can earn a free mentoring session with our guest, and potentially, a new business partnership.