Nathan interviews Logan Bartlett, a managing director at Redpoint Ventures and creator of the Cartoon Avatars podcast, which has become the official home of the web3 debate in tech.
- What’s going on in markets right now? Public markets haven’t found a bottom yet—what is the effect on VC rounds?
- Why tech investors aren’t conspiring to bring down deal prices
- How the shifting capital markets might affect decisions that founders make about what types of businesses they want to build
- What caused him to start Cartoon Avatars
- How he decides what type of content to create
- Why Quibi failed (yes, really)
- Why Cartoon Avatars blew up
- And more
What is Ordinary Astronauts?
Two friends explore tech, product building, and the psychology of work. Hosted by Dan Shipper and Nathan Baschez, co-founders of Every, a writers collective that feeds the minds and hearts of the people who build the internet. We study businesses and we study humans.