Let’s talk about the elephant in the room: Leadership Gap. While I have been very passionate about leadership and management, this episode is a first!
Josh Melton of Athens Cleaning joins us today as we discuss the downstream damage of leadership gap and what it means for you and for your business. What’s more important is - how do you identify that there is indeed a leadership gap? And how this blindly affects your business bottom line?
- How can self-responsibility & self-management improve your leadership style;
- How culture shift can create a significant difference in the way your people engage;
- How can you identify and quickly fix the leadership gap;
- Bridging the leadership gap: How can bridging be more cost-effective
- Athens Cleaning
- Mads Singers Free Management Training
- Join Mads Singers Management Group
Enjoyed Mads Singers’ podcast? Check out these:
#7: Maj Wismann on Personal Management
Have comments about the show?
What is Mads Singers Management Podcast ?
Learn from dedicated entrepreneurs, innovators, and experts who have been in your shoes, effectively managing people, successfully growing businesses, and helping others do the same!
Hi! I am Mads Singers, your podcast host, People Management Coach, and Consultant.
My management philosophy is based on a simple and unique premise:
Treat everyone as an individual and put the right individuals into the right box.
Doing this makes the rest of the management process that much easier.
How? ACCESS MY FREE MANAGEMENT TRAINING!
Get better results by learning the “hacks” from the best and learn actionable steps to apply to your business and personal life!
New episodes are published every Wednesday at 9 AM EST.