A tonne of things went on and I had a lot to say
- Next show (EP17) I will have a guest who I will announce a few days before the show. He is a sales marketer for B2B #Saas businesses
- I have new sponsors for the show starting EP17. One will be sponsoring for 6 weeks and the other for 3. They are both services and products made for us
- I will be taking off for a few days just to recharge.
- Doing things differently with consulting: working hourly vs fixed pricing
- New consultancy gig that will help me financially continue running Claritask
- What is bootstrapping? (to me)
- Talking about Philip's article: https://twitter.com/valsopi/status/1163569933894266888 and my response to it: https://twitter.com/valsopi/status/1163569943931170818 — on maybe there's no journey really (please, listen to the details of it)
- The tweet that resonated a lot with others
- Healthy habits (physically/mentally) as I go into September with Claritask on one side and the new consultancy gig on the side
- Don't follow Basecamp (or anyone else)
- It matters "Who" is making the product. How you can be the "who" behind the product
What is Bootstrapping Saas?
Hi my name is Val Sopi and I am the founder and solo maker of Claritask.com. In this weekly show I will cover details on my way to $10K in MRR. I will go into detail about strategies, tactics, lessons, and successes in marketing, sales, and outreach. Follow me along on this journey towards my goal.