How often do you just stop to ponder some of life’s biggest questions? We’re willing to bet not that often, as we know this is the case for us.
In this episode we’ll share a discussion on a podcast episode in which a woman shares her story - a story that allowed us to do just that: ponder questions about our existence, about suffering, about mindset, and more.
- Brief overview of Maya Shankar’s story
- We share a few things that stood out to us, like considering our attitude towards existence, our sensitivity to others’ sufferings, our mindset when it comes to bringing children into this world…
- We chat about compatibility and being willing to see things from a different perspective
- The idea of “connected detachment”
- The power of gratitude
- Episode on the Meditative Story podcast: The Joy of being an unwilling traveler through life
- Maya’s Podcast: A Slight Change of Plans
What is Nicole & Kate Can Relate?
We're Nicole & Kate! Friends, confidants, accountability partners, and we’ve been supporting each other over the years sharing our ups and our downs and hashing out the big questions of life - do we want kids? Can we have it all? How do we stay healthy and keep our businesses running smoothly without major stress and overwhelm? We talk things out ‘cause that’s what real friends do - they provide love, support, and space for one another to share without judgement, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.