Podcasting in community is fun. We learned so much about the world of wine and stories that pair well with the profession -- here's our re-cap for the #SommStory Season 6 of #InVinoFab
BOOK a Telesomm Sommelier for your next friend/family gathering or team event!
Learning from the somms of Telesomm:
- There IS storytelling in wine!
- You don’t have to be a somm in a restaurant or vineyard -- many ways to somm
- Cost vs. quality -- it doesn’t always matter
- How to be brave when you taste wine
- Wine is everywhere => regions of wine: Durham, NC, Detroit, all over Italy, Sonoma, etc.
- You don’t have to be “fancy” to enjoy wine -- let’s take the snobbery out of wine
- Travel with a bottle of wine (figuratively or literally)
- To learn wine is a personal journey a
- You don’t have to be an expert, you just have to taste, try, and be BOLD!
- Your taste in wine is really the only taste that matters!
- Being a sommelier sounds like fun – maybe we want to go down this path ourselves!?!
- There’s no one way to be a sommelier – choose your own adventure in wine
- We love to partner with others on fun podcast projects – want to collaborate? Reach out to us: email@example.com
- Subscribe to the pod + Follow on Twitter: @InVinoFab & IG: invinofab
- Get the Telesomm App + Follow on Twitter: @Telesomm & IG: telesomm.app
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @Profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).