The province implements a (not called that) vaccine passport, the City of Edmonton surveys the vaccination rates of their staff, and politicians be politicking in two different elections.
- City of Edmonton Vaccination Results
- Not enough City of Edmonton employees fully vaccinated: Iveson
- Edmonton city council to look at granting exemptions to mask bylaw
- Amended Edmonton bylaw clarifies masking use for performers, places of worship
- News release: New vaccine requirements and COVID-19 measures in Alberta
- Local mayors lament letter advocating for vaccine passport in the Edmonton region
- Alberta's 'open for summer' plan set trajectory of COVID's 4th wave, Hinshaw now says
- Alberta introducing printable COVID-19 vaccination card
- 74 per cent of Edmontonians, Calgarians support vaccine passports: survey
- Municipal election rundown: Sept. 15, 2021
- Mayoral candidates asked to remove supervised injection sites 'out of Chinatown'
- Mayor Don Iveson endorses Ben Henderson
- Three tight federal election races coming down to the wire in Edmonton, Iveson endorses council colleague Ben Henderson in Mill Woods riding
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.