The calendar says it's a new year. Are you working on any goals, intentions, resolutions, or practices? Let us know! We're trying to figure it out as well in this shorty episode.
- Bullet Journal
- The Surprising Power of Liberating Structures
- Working Identity: Unconventional Strategies for Reinventing Your Career
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle
- Brené with Emily and Amelia Nagoski on Burnout and How to Complete the Stress Cycle
- Designing Your Work Life: How to Thrive and Change and Find Happiness at Work
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).