In this installment of the podcast, Mike is joined by his friend and principal owner of Simplifilm Chris Johnson. They dive into a lot of things but really focus on how to work on sales technique and how being relentless in the sales arena – and in life – can go a long way.
In this installment of the podcast, I'm joined by my friend and principal owner of Simplifilm Chris Johnson. We dive into a lot of things but really focus on how to work on sales technique and how being relentless in the sales arena – and in life – can go a long way.
- World Domination Summit
- 5 Steps to Land Your Dream Clients: The 10-10-10 Strategy | Fizzle
- Specialist or Jack-of-All-Trades? The Answer’s Obvious to Me | Gary Vaynerchuk
- No more yes. It's either HELL YEAH! or no. | Derek Sivers
- Experimenting with A.J. Jacobs | Workflowing #64
- Chris Johnson's Website & Blog
- Chris Johnson (@genuinechris) | Twitter
Thanks for listening! I'll be back next week with another weekly episode. Until then...stop guessing and start going!
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.