On #InVinoFab Ep. 59 we welcome Etta Jacobs to the pod. Etta is the Founder and Principal of Power in the Middle, an executive coaching and training organization that specifically focuses on empowering mid-level managers and their teams. Patrice & Etta talk about coaching, building a business, and facing realities at work.
On #InVinoFab Ep. 59 we welcome Etta Jacobs to the pod. Etta is the Founder and Principal of Power in the Middle, an executive coaching and training organization that specifically focuses on empowering mid-level managers and their teams. Prior to becoming an executive coach, Etta gained her corporate expertise as an award-winning design executive at two Fortune 500 companies. Etta draws upon this 20+ years in the corporate world, to help her clients reach their highest potential—guiding them to build a career that is aligned with their strengths, talents, and values.
Learn more about her work and connect with Etta via:
- What does your ideal day at work look like?
- How can you make this ideal day at work be realized?
- Executive Coaching for Mid-Level Managers https://www.powerinthemiddle.com/
- Coaching for Career Transitions http://hermespath.com/
- The Culture Map by Erin Meyer https://www.erinmeyer.com/book/
- Mindset by Carol Dweck https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40745.Mindset
- Thanks for the Feedback by Douglas Stone & Sheila Heen https://stoneandheen.com/books#thanks-feedback
- “Martini Time” with or without drink to have a conversation with your partner
- James Bond’s Vesper Martini Recipe
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).