In this episode, Adam talks to recurring guest Matt Machuga about tips and tricks that lead to better code.
- Programming Elixir, from The Pragmatic Bookshelf
- Typed Clojure
- The Visitor Pattern, which is not at all what we talked about
- Adam's Refactoring Loops and Conditionals screencast
- Michael Feathers' post on compositional chains and guitar tab
- Pragmatic Studios Elm Course
- Radius CoWork in Erie, PA
- Sponsored by Laracasts
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.