Are you thinking about transition back to campus? Is your office preparing to transition back to the workplace? Listen to this short #InVinoFab episode to ask a few questions as you make this return.
- Return to the Office: How are you Supporting this Transition?
- How to Not Mess Up Return-to-the-Office
- Four-phase framework for returning to the office
- A CEO’s Guide to Planning a Return to the Office
- What are you thinking about returning to the office?
- What will being “back on campus” mean to you and your team?
- What did you learn from this year of remote work?
- What habits or practices do you want to bring back to the workplace?
- How are you preparing yourself and your team to make this transition?
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).