Blume’s focus on customer education goes way beyond their products. They’re all about helping teens and their parents navigate a really difficult time, and that makes for super engaged fans of the brand.
Thing is, they’ve built up a dedicated following among millennial customers as well. Blume is a brand that knows their ideal audience, but crafts amazing experiences that go way beyond a demographic.
Kristen and Blume's Head of Growth, Kristin Eberth, talk about the things that set Blume apart- from their incredible community work to their new loyalty program, Blumetopia.
- Building a brand focused on the Gen Z market
- Here’s Blumetopia
- Using a Close Friends list on Instagram and Facebook to build community
- The signs of success for a loyalty program
- Helping customers transition from traditional brands to organic products
- Check out this amazing email
- Younger customers are really quick to offer feedback, and it’s important shape your channels around that
- How Blume educates their customers with The States of Sex Ed
What is Playing for Keeps?
Retaining customers has never been more important for eCommerce businesses. Join Kristen LaFrance, eCommerce retention specialist and head of community at Churn Buster, as she interviews guests from the top subscription businesses to learn how the best in the DTC space are retaining customers. If you're growing a subscription based business, running a subscribe and save program on your site, or just plain interested in hearing stories from the top DTC businesses, Playing for Keeps is for you.