Architect Carl Maxey joined me on Ditching Hourly to brainstorm how to use value pricing in his business.
- The benefits of niching down
- Phasing projects to decrease your risk
- How to control scope creep on a big project
- What to do when a stakeholder appears late in the game
- When (and why) to say NO to clients
- How to know which prospective clients are the best fit
- The three factors that contribute to very high prices
- The role of productized services when value pricing
- The difference between project oversight and project management
What is Ditching Hourly?
My name is Jonathan Stark and I’m on a mission to rid the earth of hourly billing. I hope that Ditching Hourly will help achieve this, one listener at a time 🙂