The provincial government has released the "blue ribbon" MacKinnon report; Troy gives you the pessimist's take. Meanwhile there are new futures on the horizon for EEDC, Edmonton Global, Rossdale and calcium chloride.
- Alberta government panel recommends cities, towns shoulder more building costs
- Iveson uncertain how Alberta's 'spending problem' will affect Edmonton
- Head of Edmonton Economic Development Corporation looks to ‘reset’ organization
- Mack's first Twitter thread
- Mack's second Twitter thread
- Icy debate: Councillors freeze decision on future use of contentious calcium chloride as anti-icer
- Lawsuit filed against City of Edmonton over its use of calcium chloride
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.