LRT vs. BRT is put to rest, at least for the west, and we learn what the future of the EEDC will be.
- Getting clarity: Report recommends scaling back EEDC’s role to tourism, conventions
- Sarah Hamilton: Economic Development: Setting A New Path for Our City
- Mack's tweet threads: 1, 2
- Edmonton surges in CBRE Canadian tech talent report
- David Staples: We can have premium rapid transit to West Edmonton Mall — and save $1 billion
- ‘Things have changed’: Petition calls for Edmonton LRT expansion to stop
- Letter to Mayor Iveson
- Letter to David Staples
- Results of the vote
- David Staples: Business leaders call for property tax freeze in 'Spendmonton'
- Lewis Farms Recreation Centre shelved amid budget crunch
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.