From pursuing a career in finance to launching a creative business, this episode's guest proves that it is possible to blend in contrasting environments.
Amy Woods, founder of Content 10x, will make your brands stand out on different social media platforms from Facebook posts, to YouTube videos, to Spotify podcasts, and more. An expert in content repurposing, she shares her tips on how to maximize the returns of the content you create and increase your sales ten-fold.
• Finding the balance between business and content work
• Prioritizing your clients while still serving your own brand
• Steps on how she gradually increased her online presence
• Getting big-time clients through user-based content like word-of-mouth, testimonials, and referrals
• Publishing a book and the commitment it takes to write it
• Repurposing a book into videos and podcasts
• Deciding which task to do first: creating the product or building the audience?
• Empathizing with your clients as the best way of helping them
• Rewriting copies to suit the format of each marketing medium
• Her personal mantra of changing what you can't accept and accepting what you can't change
Mentioned in this episode:
Her "Content 10x" podcast: https://www.content10x.com/podcast/
Her best-selling book "Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results": https://www.content10x.com/book/
To connect with Amy, head on over to her channels:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: “PHILIP50”
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals, and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends, and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy, and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing, and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career, and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs, and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.
What is Brand Design Masters Podcast?
The Brand Design Masters Podcast with Philip VanDusen is dedicated to helping you build the skills you need to design bullet-proof brands - for yourself, your business and for the clients and customers you serve.
In every episode, Philip, his co-hosts and interview guests will share inspiration, ideas, trends and techniques that will lift you to greater heights as a creative professional or entrepreneur - so you can build a successful creative practice, business and personal brand in the Creative Economy.