Rav has held a number of executive positions in various Enterprise Software companies over the last 20 years, most recently at Slack where he founded the global Customer Success team. In this episode we discuss how to structure, incent and align customer success across the organization; what you should measure in the early stage vs later stages, the most common mistakes founders make when setting up customer success; how to hire for customer success and more.
- [01:13] - What is customer success and what is it not?
- [06:32] - How do you align an organization to make customer success everyone’s business?
- [19:20] - When is the right time to introduce usage telemetry and analytics in an organization?
- [20:58] - How do you hire the customer success leader?
- [25:13] - What should your customer success organization should be based upon? [26:55] - How do you set up Customer success metrics or incentive system?
- [31:33] - How do you structure CS teams to align with the farming/account expansion vs purely engagement and customer satisfaction?
- [37:15] - What are the common mistakes companies make when it comes to customer success?
What is The European Startup Show?
To inspire technology entrepreneurs in Europe with stories and practical strategies from other successful entrepreneurs.
If you are a CEO, founder, or work in sales or marketing, and your company is based in Europe or is looking to expand into Europe, then this podcast is for you.