This is a conversation with Nadya Kohja. She is the Chief Growth Officer at Venngage, a SaaS software that enables users to create infographics.
- Nadya’s Journey from One-Man-Show to Chief Growth Officer (1:37s)
- A Managers’ Bottleneck Problem
- Ownership and Accountability
- Hacks and Experiments vs. Strategies
- Challenges and Fuckups
- Communication and One-On-One Meetings
- Advice to Nadya’s past Self
- Analytical Ability: The Metaskill for Marketers
- On Feeling like an Imposter as a Manager
- Nice Managers vs. Effective Managers
- Internal Collaboration between Departments
- How the Venngage Marketing Team is Structured
- About Venngage as a Company
- Education Resources for Marketing Leaders
- What Nadya is looking for in a New Hire
- How Nadya Executes Good Ideas
- About Personal Branding
- Marketing Channels that Currently work
- Product Marketing
- How Nadya is Finding the Right People to Contact
- Favorite Resources and Books
- Forget The Funnel
- Shape up by Basecamp
- Similar Web
- High Output Management
- Creativity Inc.
- Thinking Fast and Slow
What is The Growth Leadership Show?
The Growth Leadership Show is a straight-to-the-heart marketing podcast.
Sandro Meyer sits down with growth leaders from around the world for an honest conversation about the successes, struggles, and decisions that have shaped their lives. Together, we dig deeper and peel back the layers of their career-choices, growth strategies and leadership philosophies, so you can apply their hard-earned lessons to your own life and career.