We talk with Molly about getting out of your own way to create a coaching business that you actually want to own and share with the world!
- Wild Hearts Rise Up Oracle Deck & Guidebook
- What level of Thought Leader are you? (quiz)
- Question: What’s your biggest challenge when it comes to your life/business/services?
- Free Stuff: Attracting Clients, Money Machine Blueprint, Website Building, etc.
- Tell your clients WHY this free stuff is valuable and important
- Molly’s Offerings: Find out how you can work with her to support & grow your business
- How clear are you with your niche? How do you work with your clients now? What do you want next?
- Tips for Ending a Client:
- It’s your client’s responsibility to find what they need
- Build a referral network to support your coaching clients!
- Share what you could offer with more coaching sessions or programs
- Advice: Don’t give up, trust yourself, and ruthlessly invest in yourself when something feels right for your own coaching practice.
- What is your coaching niche?
- How do you create a business you actually want to own?
- How are you targeting your coach marketing?
- What is the language of your people?
- How are you resonating with your clients?
- How do you know when to end the client relationship or have them move on?
- Follow the pod on Twitter: @CoachingThruIt & Instagram: @CoachingThruIt
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @julieclarsen
What is Coaching Through It?
Welcome to the Coaching Through It podcast.
Your hosts/coaches, Julie Larsen & Laura Pasquini bring their perspectives & insights to their own coaching practice.
Listen, share, & subscribe!