We dig into Black Lives Matter, highlighting the voice of Sahr Saffa. And, if you stick around we also cover your favourite bad idea that Gondowon't get built.
- News Release: Non-medical masks available to Albertans
- News Release: Assessing rail service between Calgary and Banff
- @sahrsjunior on Instagram
- Sahr Saffa on LinkedIn
- LIBI Podcast: Sahr Saffa
- Avenue Edmonton profile of Sahr Saffa
- Mode Models: Behind The Scenes with Sahr Saffa
- Sahr's post about algorithms
- Sahr's post calling out Edmonton's tech sector
- Kick Point: We Can, We Will, We Must.
- Edmonton police chief says defunding would hinder diversity initiatives
- Edmonton police offer avenue of reconciliation for complainants
- Edmonton city council to consider reducing 2021 police budget by $16.3 million for reallocation to community programs
- Tech Roundup: Edmonton Police tech accelerator questioned amid Black Lives Matter protests
- Regina Police Association says tweet about defunding wasn't meant as threat to cultural unit
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.