Today’s guest is Mike Killen. Mike helps marketers and service-based businesses build marketing funnels and get better at sales. Mike has also written a book called From Single to Scale.
- The real definition of a funnel and why it sometimes gets a bad reputation.
- What you’re probably doing wrong when it comes to discovery calls.
- Why he’s made a mission out of getting sales training into the hands of children and schools.
- Sales funnels don’t create customers out of thin air, they just make your current customer attraction method better.
- You can’t automate something that you’re not already doing manually — automation only improves current tactics.
- Don’t start selling right away on a discovery call. Ask a lot of questions and get a feel for the business you’ll be working with instead of trying to sell them.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.