This week, Alex and Matthew cover Cal Newport’s new book Digital Minimalism and its impact.
Alex is thirsty, Matthew becomes one with nature, and both recommend different books by women in addition (instead?).
Links from the show
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Why you should allow yourself to buy books
- How to be Bored
- Ben McCarthy tweet about using notebooks
- Lizzo’s new album Cuz I Love You
- Lizzo’s debut EP Coconut Oil
- Deciding to Stan myself
- Bored and Brilliant by Manoush Zomorodi
- Why We Automate | Dr. Drang
- Tally by Greg Pierce
- How to use Tally by Joe Cieplinski
- Shortcut for not using Twitter when you want to Do Something
- Shortcut to Process Thoughts
- Stephen’s private Twitter from Journaling with Day One on Mac Power Users
- Alex Cox (@AlexCox)
- Matthew Cassinelli (@mattcassinelli)
- Matthew Cassinelli on YouTube
- Matthew Cassinelli on Twitch.TV
- @_supercomputer on Instagram
What is Supercomputer?
Supercomputer is a show with Alex Cox and Matthew Cassinelli – join in as they figure out how to make sense out of a mess of technology.