How does one of the world's leading scientists - the head of nuclear physics at MIT - come to believe in miracles?
Among many, many other things he wrote the standard monograph on measuring plasmas, Principles of Plasma Diagnostics. That's right, he literally wrote the book on plasmas.
Find out why.
- For more on Professor Ian Hutchinson, check out his web site.
- Check out his book, Can A Scientist Believe In Miracles? by Ian Hutchinson
- And while you're clicking, have a look at the Undeceptions web site for all sorts of cool stuff related to undeceiving the world
- Special thanks to Zondervan Academic, our show sponsor
- Check out Seeing Jesus From the East: A Fresh Look At History's Most Influential Figure, by Ravi Zacharias and Abdu H Murray.
- Ridley College, where John lectures in Public Christianity
- You can click here to sign up for the With All Due Respect podcast with Michael Jensen and Megan Powell du Toit
- Want to send John Dickson a question? He loves them. Just click here to provide a query for our next Q and A show!
- Undeceptions is part of the Eternity Podcast Network, an audio collection showcasing the seriously good news of faith today.
What is Undeceptions with John Dickson?
Every week on Undeceptions we’ll explore some aspect of life, faith, history, culture, or ethics that is either much misunderstood or mostly forgotten. With the help of people who know what they’re talking about, we’ll be trying to ‘undeceive ourselves’ and let the truth ‘out’.