Speaker 1: Welcome back to another episode of Excuse My Grandma. It's Kim and my cohost.
Speaker 2: Grandma Gail.
Speaker 1: Okay, grandma. This week, we're gonna talk all about the apartment process, give some updates. All the peeps are curious. Why'd I just say peeps?
Speaker 2: Have no idea. Like, three years old.
Speaker 1: I know. Right? Okay. So as you know, I've been trying to, like, source some fun pieces because right now everything is beige. So I went to this vintage antique Oh, no. You know what? It it wasn't all vintage. It was a mix of vintage and modern, discounted decor. Right.
Speaker 2: I was jealous when you went.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I told you that I went. But then there was this whole debacle that I wanna tell everyone about because I'm still not over it. Because, like, I You went with your friend? Yes. I I I kind of already told you the story, but I went with my friend who has gone in the past to this. And this is the craziest thing ever. They count down three, two, one, and then everyone starts racing and, like, taking tags off of the piece of furniture that's
Speaker 2: bridal furniture, like the bridal dresses and Like, black Friday. Exactly.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. And I was, like, laughing because people were literally trampling each other. I'm standing with my friend and she's like, these green chairs are cute. Should I take them? And I was like, yeah, just do it. So she takes the tags off. And then we're just standing there. A woman comes over. She's looking at the chairs trying to find the tag. So I was like, oh, my friend actually got them. She's like, that's impossible. I pre bought these. Right. And we were like, not sure pre buying is a thing here. But my friend also not confrontational. She was like, oh, here's the tickets. It's fine. She didn't care that much. But then I was like, I'm pretty sure she just like Stole your chairs. Yeah. So we asked the woman working there who was standing right there and we're like told her just what happened. And they were like, yeah, she lied to you. Like, there's no pre buying. So then my friend is like, I'm not gonna let she's trying to be more Aggressive.
Speaker 2: She which she isn't.
Speaker 1: Life. Because she's not. She's really not. Like, I'm gonna go say something. So she goes we speak to the manager. It's a whole thing. She goes up to the woman. The woman's like, I'll give you one of them. My friend's like, I don't want one of them. Exactly. It was a whole thing. And then they ended up giving her a credit just because of the inconvenience. Right. And so then I saw a lamp that I liked and we used the credit. So that was good. So now there is a colorful lamp in my apartment.
Speaker 2: I love it. It looks like a Missoni lamp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not. Right. And it's free. That's even better. Yeah. But yeah, just like wild what happens at these things and like There
Speaker 2: was no there was no filter in this woman. I mean, you know, it wasn't right. She didn't do the right thing. And luckily and it was very nice that the company, you know, really stepped in, which I think was the right thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But we haven't stopped talking about it. I know. We were so frazzled. We got in the wrong Uber after, and they started taking us downtown. And we're like, where are we going? A whole thing. But, Grandma, as you know, Zach and I have been navigating moving into the new apartment. And it's been a fun but, like, very real process of organizing and sifting through all our stuff and getting organized.
Speaker 3: A lot
Speaker 2: of junk. Lot of junk came from from different places. It could have been eliminated before, but okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, moving in together obviously is more than sharing a closet or like deciding how big the couch is. And I feel like we only really got settled when we brought in Imagine It Done. And Lisa Jacobs started this amazing company, and we have her and her daughter, Emily, here today. So So we're gonna talk all about what she does, the and also how, like, organization can set a couple up for success when they move in together.
Speaker 2: Because there are a lot of other issues when when two people coming into an apartment or a house and they've never really lived together and this is their first chance together. There's a lot of issues and being organized certainly eliminates some of the tensions
Speaker 1: that we know. Absolutely. Okay. So let's bring them in.
Speaker 2: Okay. Looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Lisa Jacobs and Emily Saltman, welcome to Excuse My Grandma.
Speaker 3: Thank you. So happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Love any excuse to have more family members on the podcast couch. I feel like we've been doing it more and more lately. And family has such a, like, important role when it comes to building a business. And in people's lives, it just feels natural to be able to all have this conversation, I think. And the listeners have been asking for tips of organizing an apartment and all of that. So we wanna give them to them. But, Lisa, happy to see you again since coming to
Speaker 4: the apartment. That was so much fun.
Speaker 2: You haven't? Was a big job.
Speaker 4: That was not really in
Speaker 2: a scope. Was there a
Speaker 4: Imagine it done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Because the girls who were there, they were like, honestly, this was easy compared to our usual day. Because I guess we didn't have that much.
Speaker 2: So It's also a small apartment. Yeah. So I'm sure you do homes and everything else, Lisa.
Speaker 4: So, I
Speaker 2: mean, you know, it's a whole different thing. But what's hard to do is getting two people's clothes merged into one apartment. That's the issue. And I think that's what she does so great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, we're gonna hear all about that. But, Lisa, I wanna hear first, like, starting at the very beginning, was there anything as a child, as a girl that kinda stuck out to you that made you feel like, okay, I'm going to go into this organizing career?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I really I think about that a lot because where you are today, a lot of that has to do with where you were in growing up. And a lot of times, people don't even reflect upon their past. But when I focus on my past, I realize I had a strong affection for organization, but I didn't realize it. My father was extremely organized, and he would sit at his desk every single weekend, all through the weekend, organizing documents, papers, his files. His desk was set up, and lo and behold, that's exactly the way I am today. And he gave us chores, and I always loved to play school with my sister, and we had everything organized at our little teeny desks. And then cut to when I was growing up and I went to camp, and I just was always organized with my cubbies and this folding the shirts and the shorts, and I always got a tenant inspection. So There's a word
Speaker 1: for this, by the way.
Speaker 4: OCD? I I always had homes that were organized, but they weren't to the point of, They truths of
Speaker 3: always felt lived in. Very,
Speaker 4: very lived in. But what really was the clincher was when I moved so many times, I realized that I was doing something that was natural. It was not a chore for me. I actually got excitement from packing, unpacking, organizing, setting up, curating, and I moved my kids seven times. Why?
Speaker 2: Now, I ask why did you move so many? So many times because we first started in the city, then
Speaker 4: we had a starter home, and my ex husband was making a little bit more money, and then we went to another home, and then we had a little bit of trouble, and then we went to another home. I get it. And then we divorced, we went to another home. You know, I'm I'm a creature of like, I love change.
Speaker 2: Oh, good for you. So, and we'll be in my house because we're living in the same house for sixty some odd years.
Speaker 4: But I just loved the change. We move within the same vicinity, so it's not like I was taking my kids out of school and put them Well, we did go from Oyster Bay to Los Alamos. But basically, it was really within the same area. And I guess I just really was destined to be an organizer.
Speaker 1: It was
Speaker 4: in my genes.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I wanna hear if you had a similar thought process moving seven times. Like, were you like, yay, change? Or was it annoying?
Speaker 3: I mean, like, I was so young. So to be honest, I didn't really think about it like that because she always just had everything so perfectly set up. But also, like, she held me and my brothers to a very high standard. Like everything always, all the clothes always had to be put away. Like every, you know, like I'm not quite as OCD as my mom is. Like there are some times where like, it's been a long day and if I'm working from home and I'm like, Oh, I haven't made the bed today yet. Like she, that's the first thing she would do. And I should be better about that. But, yeah, I've definitely always been organized, but-
Speaker 1: didn't have a choice.
Speaker 3: I didn't have a choice.
Speaker 2: But I- What about your siblings? Are they the same now? Are they as good as you are? Are They're not the Sometimes they rebel against that kind
Speaker 3: of Like we were saying, like one of my brothers, like, he's very messy, like the bathroom. Like I always remember, like, you know, like water would be everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's just boy. He's just a boy. Like, but I feel like for the most part, for, for men, they are pretty like neat and And like we were even saying before, like Eric, my brother, like, oh, he likes to do laundry and things like that. So I think that you definitely Right. Could twiddle that into all of
Speaker 4: But one thing that I have to impart is that you really learn by example. And I think that that's such an important part of teaching your children things, because you can talk talk, but it's really show, not tell. And that's a very important lesson, and I think that I did that pretty well, because too much in your face is where you get the rebellion. And I was just exemplifying an organized home all the time. And if my kids were not organized, which they weren't in college, I mean, moved them into every one of their dorm rooms and their apartments, and it was a mess. It was. I was the only
Speaker 2: That's young people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right. And you're living when you have to live with roommates and
Speaker 1: stuff. Right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But even so, like, it's something that, like, I was always very aware of because it's like, I just thought that that was kind of second nature, like how a home should be. But then, you know, when you go to your friends' houses and you're like, wait a second, this is kind of messy.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like when you go to my house, you're like, wait a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's something I would do. Yeah. And of course my husband is very, very like your father. His desk is perfectly aligned, his shirts are perfectly aligned, his blue shirts, his white shirts, he likes to keep he really is very strategic about that in every house that we've ever owned, that's exactly the way he is. So when I go to your house, I sort of feel like taking large garbage bags and immediately throwing out all the excess stuff that's there. I don't know why it's there. It's never gonna be used. You know? You I think you and partner like
Speaker 1: I'm a hoarder. And by the way, Zach is, like, also, like, poppy, like, very organized.
Speaker 2: I think he's organized, but I don't think he lets go of any of his equipment. Oh, like the stuff.
Speaker 1: Electrical thing, like, when things are somewhat sentimental, like, Zach is taking things that are, like, his Game Boys from 2005.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. We know that.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know that kinda guy?
Speaker 2: But you need a family for that, not a not a two bedroom apartment. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, no. Yeah. I think I think we put it in storage too. You came over when we were unboxing and everything. Right. So everything was just there. And then obviously now you've you've come over and what you automatically do is start fixing things the way you would have them. But everyone has to Everyone has
Speaker 2: to find their own thing. But it it's when I go in there, I sometimes am a little shocked with all the boxes. So when it all gets finally put away Yeah. You'll probably your lease will be up. That's my worry. You take so long, it'll be over.
Speaker 1: Obviously not. It take we're I think we're doing well for having only been there a few months.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I can imagine it's also hard. Like, you're probably getting like PR and things sent to you too. Like, it's hard to, you know, decide what you wanna keep, what you wanna let go of, where you wanna put that when you're just like getting things that you wouldn't normally buy.
Speaker 1: It's true. Like, there's things coming in and out. There's PR packages that it's like, I kind of just line them up on the table. And sometimes even I'm like, okay. I have to wait for grandma to take some of these things out of the box. So then if I'm not seeing her for two days, it kinda has to live there for two
Speaker 3: days. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's definitely a lot of moving parts. But It's getting better. Yes. Also, Emily, you are joining the business, which is so exciting. Yeah. I'm, like, honored to be able to tell the people that today. What are, like, the early conversations that the two of you had to make sure that you were gonna
Speaker 2: Was a good fit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that you could do this together.
Speaker 3: Well, it's interesting because I feel like my mom has wanted me to join the business for quite a while. I was working at, you know, like a large corporate company and my whole department got laid off in October. And I was there for eight years and like, I definitely was comfortable there, you know, like there were conversations, like my husband has been saying for a while, you should be working for your mom. Like there's such an opportunity here. And I was, you know, when you get comfortable somewhere, you're just like, oh, yeah, I'm going to stay. Like, it kind of was just one of those weird things where it's like everything happens for a reason because, like, the timing was so perfect. And like, took a little bit of time to think about it. I didn't dive right in, but it was kind of just like conversations that we had of, okay, like where how can I because I was working in entertainment and it's like, how can I apply my skills to your business? And I think something that she really needed help on was, like developing the brand partnership.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Because like, especially these days, like that's something that is just growing so much. And, you
Speaker 4: know, you shouldn't, you know,
Speaker 3: you didn't have anyone on the team doing outreach for that because, you know, we just, you didn't have the bandwidth.
Speaker 4: Mhmm.
Speaker 3: And like, that's the type of thing where it's like, unless you have, you just have like 500,000 followers, right, like that, like, you're not just going to be getting those opportunities. Like you have to make those opportunities. You have to do that outreach. So I think it was kind of something that it just felt like, oh, like this feels like a natural fit. But it's also, you know, people like when I'm in my mom's videos. So I think we'll expand on that a little bit. I also, you know, helping out with content and stuff, especially because I live so close to my mom. So when like my mom's staff is unavailable, like I can help out with that too. So it just, I don't know, it just feels like, just feels like a natural fit. And we're we're very close.
Speaker 4: But we did deliberate, you know, because I'm not the kind of parent that thinks that, like, their kid is perfect and that they're just gonna bring their child in to do something. Right. And
Speaker 3: No. There's definitely
Speaker 4: a lot pressure. But it was just I I wasn't going to do it unless I knew that there was a fit
Speaker 2: Right. And there was a purpose. Right. There was something for her to do that really she's good at.
Speaker 4: Exactly. Which she Yeah. Clearly
Speaker 1: And I feel like brand partnerships and, like, content obviously go hand in hand. Like, you have to be creating stuff that builds an audience in order to get those people to wanna work with you. So it's like being able to come in and kind of assist with both of those things totally makes Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because it's hard because it's like there's Imagine It Done as like the service, but then there's Lisa Jacobs as the brand. It's like, how do we, you know, expand on
Speaker 1: that?
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because you have a following, like Right. And that does feel I agree. That does feel somewhat separate than the service because you can still have a value add besides people who can like, who are just hiring you. Mhmm. Makes sense. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love what you did in Kim's closet. The people who did it. I thought it was very brilliant to take a stupid wall when you close a door and put these things
Speaker 1: The shoe rack.
Speaker 2: The shoe rack for pocket for the pocketbooks. Oh, the bags. Because that's a waste of space, I never think of that behind a door.
Speaker 4: Well, we do that a lot.
Speaker 2: It's so smart. Especially when you know, I live in quite a large space, so I never had to do that kind of thing. But when you live in these smaller apartments, you really every little ounce of space has to be utilized. And it's brilliantly done. I mean,
Speaker 4: you know, The maximization
Speaker 2: of space. Exactly. Exactly. That's an art. That's an art.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I feel like our apartments, Grandma, are obviously, like, very different. To say the least. Yeah. Curious, like, when you guys are working, if you see generations treating organization differently and, like, what people hold on to versus what they don't based on age.
Speaker 4: I mean, typically, when we talk about generations, older people definitely are more sentimental. Right. They're going to hold on. Their lifestyles are different, though. That's right. A lot comes back to the lifestyle. It's not so much pigeonholing the person. It's the lifestyle. And we always really highlight that when we're doing organization because the space can just you could just do so much with it. Right. And every time Imagine It Done organizes, we take into major consideration the person that we're organizing for and the lifestyle and the space. So there's many different factors that go into it. And yes, older people will hold on. They are collectors Right. Unless their children seem to nudge them to get rid of things. Typically, it's the way that they've always lived. You know, sometimes you just Well, and also you, know, I have You
Speaker 2: have more stuff like You more stuff because you end up with your parents' stuff. Have things that my grandmother gave me. Kimmy loves my china, a lot of that stuff, but it doesn't necessarily go into her apartment at this point in her life, maybe down the road when she has a home or she has something else where those could fit in. So it's an interesting thing, I almost feel so I can't die now because I got too much stuff to get rid of, so and and nobody wants it. That's what I I think about how you buy these things with love, and you end up nobody wants it, and it's really a sad thing. Including you, clearly.
Speaker 1: Like, don't use your own stuff.
Speaker 2: Including me. I have dishes that have not been out of the box since I was on my honeymoon. They are plates that I got in my wedding registry that, honest to God, have never been used. But why is that? Well, I'll tell you why. When I got married, is 100,000 years ago, you bought plates for dinner parties. Why? I have no idea because what 20 year old was having a dinner party? Then every time I went somewhere, my husband would say, Well, that's beautiful. Get a set. I have lots of twelves of everything, which doesn't matter because you mix and match and that's beautiful. But this china and the crystal were so fragile and so expensive, they don't fit into our lifestyles today. If I was serving at the White House with a lot of this china, I have pieces that are amazing. I've already put them in a break front because they're so so delicate and so expensive that you wouldn't want to eat off of them. And I often think to myself, Oh my gosh, I really should sell these because nobody's gonna wanna use these ever. So, you know, I think lifestyles have changed and really much more in the last fifteen years definitely changed more so than ever. I mean, generations are going out, they don't eat at home as much, they don't have the you know, when I was growing up, I always had dinner at home with the staff and whatever. That's not happening today. It's not even happening in my own house today. So I think times are changing, and your attitude towards stuff has to change. But once you've got it
Speaker 1: This episode is sponsored by Jitterbug, Age With Confidence. Excuse My Grandma, but she won't let anything take away her independence. Luckily, Jitterbug from Best Buy Health makes easy to use phones for older adults. The Flip two has big buttons and a simple menu. The Smart four lets her browse the internet with ease. She can even schedule rides with Lyft, upgrade to a preferred plan, and Urgent Response gives twenty four seven help at the touch of a button. Use code podcast 10 to save $10 on any Jitterbug purchase. Go to shop.lively.com. Offer expires 05/31/2026. Terms and services subject to change. Good job, Kim. That's the question. Like, would you advise a client to get rid of something that they never use?
Speaker 4: A 100%. And what I say when people are stuck on their memorabilia, anything that has sentimentality, I always say, You know what? If it means so much, take pictures of it and revisit it. By the way, those pictures can live in your phone. They could be digitized because the truth is, when you think about it, if it's in storage and it's never going to be seen, then what makes it so much more sentimental to you? Why do you need to hold onto it? You don't need it. You could revisit that memory. Same goes for photos. Same goes for all the collections of anything that you have in your life through the years, whether it be your kids' awards that they won. I mean, whether it be a sweatshirt collection. No matter what it is, take pictures of it. When I move my family twice.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I feel like you were kinda forced to do this because
Speaker 4: I you had down five took pictures of the thousands of framed pictures I had in my homes. I took pictures of them, and to this day, they live in folders in my phone. And I revisit them more than if I were to put them in a basement, in a storage, in an attic. You can't imagine the amount of storage units that Imagine It Done organizes. And when we go and we say to them, Where's your storage unit? They go, Oh my God, you don't even wanna see
Speaker 1: it.
Speaker 4: They're like, don't even walk in, I'm scared. They can't even move through it. Layer by layer, we get rid of stuff from the past, and it's very cleansing. The hardest part is getting rid of it. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's so interesting because I am such a, like Sentimental. Sentimental. Yeah. And, like, I care about nostalgia so much. So, like, Emily, do you ever feel like, ugh, I wish I had that, like, tactile piece? Like, are you ever like, I want to look at that trophy in person from middle school?
Speaker 3: This is gonna make me sound a little shallow, but not as much with, like, those types of things, but more like, oh my God, I can't believe you sold that red Chanel bag. Right. Like, there are some things that-
Speaker 2: They're sorry that you got rid of.
Speaker 3: That she should not have gotten rid of. I think that when it comes to certain, like, pieces, you, maybe should have held onto.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you would have worn it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, she comes into my apartment, and I have a shoe accessory wall.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: And every single time she comes in, she looks on every shelf and goes like, Wait. What happened to that? Blah, blah, blah.
Speaker 2: Oh, she loves that. She goes, don't tell me you sold it.
Speaker 4: You didn't sell it.
Speaker 3: So now I'm like, if you're gonna sell something, you gotta let me know
Speaker 2: about Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just in case you want it.
Speaker 3: Because you've gone rogue a few times and you have, like, regretted that. But in terms of, like, sentimental things, I really do I'm like a suck a sucker for a photo album. I do. I do love having like
Speaker 2: So is Kim.
Speaker 3: The physical photos. And like, I do wish that we had more of those.
Speaker 2: Well, come to my house. I've got a whole closet. I won't know anybody,
Speaker 1: but they're they're all in there.
Speaker 2: We don't even know anybody in those pictures anymore.
Speaker 1: But there's something about the ritual of sitting down
Speaker 2: and going to the only person that looks at those albums. No. Emily,
Speaker 4: we
Speaker 3: used It evokes to such a feel does.
Speaker 4: She would sit in the den and just by herself, she would open up each photo album, and she really loved that whole ritual. And what I did when we moved is I went through every single photo album, and all the ex husbands, the ex boyfriends, I have eliminated. All the way, I saved picture I tore apart the albums, saved the pictures that I wanted. I saved only, like, a few albums. Right.
Speaker 3: You have them in storage. Right?
Speaker 4: And I have But we used to,
Speaker 3: like, literally have photo albums for, like, a family vacation. Like, I don't know if you guys were the same too. Same. So it'd just be albums on. And I just used to love to go through them.
Speaker 2: Well, she still does. Yeah. She goes to wine for outfits, which those are
Speaker 1: from, long. Like, the seventies outfits.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, she digs out. I have hairstyles that I haven't seen in thirty years. She brings
Speaker 1: them out.
Speaker 2: People comment when I'm playing because Oh, I loved your hair then!
Speaker 1: I said Oh my gosh! Go brunette again!
Speaker 2: Go brunette But it's interesting, you know, when you're older you hold on to certain things that and I started doing something recently I've been wearing because I wear a lot of jackets I've been putting on my mother's my mother had beautiful jewelry and I always, you know, have it sitting there, I have it in places and I said, Now I'm going to start taking out the things that's small that my mother got for late. I wore it yesterday her first anniversary with my father, and I wore it on a jacket, and I had so many people at the theater. I went to see Giant yesterday and they all came over to me and said, Oh, we love that pin. I said, Well, my mother would love that. It from eighty years ago, and thank you very much. So I've decided there's certain things I'm recycling now that are very important to me, more so than a lot of the things that I've received recently because it has a story. But there are other things like things that
Speaker 1: Like old towels or like Well, never have any. No, but I don't know. I'm trying to think of something that has some sensational value that's old. There's a lot of
Speaker 2: things old that but well, I would say more of the household things that I used to I had a home in different places and I used to entertain differently, and so I've collected so much stuff. That stuff means very little to me now, And I'm actually thinking perhaps that needs to be edited, which I have room for it, but I'm not using it. Maybe somebody else well, that's the problem.
Speaker 3: That's You're not worst to look at it and edit it.
Speaker 2: That's correct, Emily. That's really the difference. I'm not moving. I've lived in the same place for sixty years, so I'm not, you know, but you can imagine when somebody has to go through there what they're gonna see, but I edit my own closets every season. Well, that's what I was just That gonna
Speaker 4: I do. If you are routine in looking through your stuff, most people will literally not even pay attention to their stuff, and we know everybody accumulates so much. And it's not just the clothing, by the way. We're talking about in the kitchen. In the laundry room. In every single room in the home, in the entryway closet, which becomes a receptacle, there is so much stuff everywhere. That's why that word spring cleaning has become so important because it shouldn't be spring cleaning.
Speaker 2: Right. Just be by yearly or quarterly.
Speaker 1: Quarter. How often?
Speaker 4: Quarterly. I mean, really, especially when you have kids. Right. Oh, yeah. I the accumulative of
Speaker 2: the kids' toys, then through the 95 strollers.
Speaker 4: It's insane, right? So people should get in the habit of editing. That is an important Also
Speaker 2: makes your life much more liberating so much
Speaker 1: because you don't worry about it. And you can see what you actually have.
Speaker 4: And then you know what you actually need.
Speaker 2: See, always objected to people who kept they lost weight and they said, Well, maybe I'll just in case. Just in case, just get rid of it because it's not gonna
Speaker 1: look
Speaker 2: I
Speaker 1: do that.
Speaker 2: You're gonna buy something new anyway.
Speaker 1: Right. That'll be out of style or something. Exactly.
Speaker 2: They say, Oh, maybe I'll fix the shoulders. I said, You're never gonna fix the shoulders. Get rid of it. But it's psychological. It's very much a psychological business that you're running. You have to be very tactful too when you go into the homes, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Because you can't say to someone, Honey, you're not gonna gain the weight or you're not gonna lose the weight again. Well, know what, we
Speaker 4: try to be though direct because, I mean, we're direct in a very kind way. Right, of course. When it comes to clothing, we're in their personal space. Yes, you're talking about them, their person, but we have to be direct, otherwise they're not going to pay attention. And that's why they hired us, for us to take because we're the experts, Right. Yep. And we know, and we're there to help them, not to make fun of them. Right. Know? We're very, very careful. But another place where it's very, very important to edit is the bathroom, toiletries, cosmetics.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I mean, it is skincare. Right. And you know it is.
Speaker 1: But also expired.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, like, just to eat in the medicine, like
Speaker 1: Yeah. So much of what we went through was mostly Zach's stuff, not mine, I will say, for this stuff. But it was, like, three years expired. But you don't
Speaker 2: Nobody don't pay attention. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because a lot of the things too, it's like you buy cough medicine and like you're
Speaker 4: like use it. Yeah. You don't
Speaker 1: get sick every day. So you don't use it. You're like, this is for when I'm sick. And then you check it when you're sick a year later and it's
Speaker 3: Oh, no.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No good anymore. Yeah. I feel like that happens. I wanna get into, like, moving in together and that whole process. Emily, when you moved in with your husband, what tips did you take from your mom?
Speaker 3: Well, for, like, a little backstory, Andrew and I, before we even moved in together, we lived with my mom during Oh, okay. COVID rockets. Rules. Because we had been together, I think for about, like, two and a half years at that So
Speaker 2: we like when you were very young.
Speaker 3: Yes. We've been together since we're 23.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay. And turning 32. So yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Together a long time. But so we, he learned the Imagine It Done way very, very Yeah. So luckily, like it wasn't when we first moved in together, I feel like it wasn't too much of like pulling teeth with him. Like he kind of understood the process and we were lucky to have Imagine It Done helping us. But the, like we were just talking about, the edit is like the most important thing in my opinion, because especially for Andrew though, like when he, when I was moving him out, like I was going through his old stuff or his stuff in his old apartment and like the junk that he had accumulated. It's just like, but then it's also like, have to be, you know, it's not all junk to him. Think the like GameCube from like 2010 isn't or whatever is it is junk, but he doesn't. So it's like, you have to be respectful. Like, I think that, you know, you may think like my shoes have more of a space than his whatever. So it's just like, also like learning, like how much, like in a relationship, sometimes I feel like not some people, both people like to make decisions. Sometimes one person just doesn't care. And they're like, I'm happy for you to just do it. Like Andrew, I think was, he likes to be involved in the decisions.
Speaker 4: He loved it. It's also your delivery, way in which you speak to the other person. You have to be respectful of that.
Speaker 3: Not like my Mutual respect. Yeah. But I think in that edit process and why having Imagine It Done is so important because they're there to help you with that. Because like, it could probably get a little contentious if it's just the two of you going through things. When you have, it's like- It's almost like mediocre. Having someone there to help you and like really be like, well, like, okay, how about if we find a space for this here? Because nine times out of 10, like if it was obviously something that's like super important to him, like some of her magic dumb would be like, okay, wait, I can find a space for this. Don't worry. Like I don't think there's ever been a time that I've seen that anyone on your staff is like, we can't make it work. Sorry. Like if something is so important to you, they're going to
Speaker 2: make it work.
Speaker 3: But I think, yeah, that's just that mutual respect.
Speaker 2: You know, when I got married, we had nothing. You're all getting married much later on and you accumulate things. I got married, was 21 years old, I took my underwear and my clothing. You moved. No, not much. And your grandfather also did not have his own apartment. He got married right out of we got married right out of school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you also have the Hamptons in Florida. Well, have,
Speaker 2: but over the years, and we've developed he has his own closet. I never go in his closet and touch it, but he's so organized. He could work on your staff, Lisa. He is amazing.
Speaker 1: So could you probably.
Speaker 2: No, but he was even better than I. But he has his own thing, his own bathroom. Nobody touches where his things are. They're all neatly done. It's a luxury though,
Speaker 1: so many people don't
Speaker 2: both have of the of having space, and that's a different thing. I'm not living in a tiny, you know, but I did live in a one bedroom with your grandfather when we first got married. You learn what buttons to push and what buttons not to push, and you know, we had two little folding closets, we managed, we managed, but as you get more space, you cannot, you know, I don't even know who said this, but I've heard it on one of these Instagram programs. When you buy something, you have to take something out. You can't keep adding because the space is the same.
Speaker 3: Probably heard that from Imagine It Done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Honestly. Maybe. Maybe I
Speaker 2: heard it from you. But I know that's so true because when you have a limited amount of space, you really have to edit and you can't just keep adding. You've gotta then take something out that you're not wearing or that you're not using.
Speaker 1: But okay. Agree. But what happens if, like, one person in a couple has this mindset and is really organized and then the other person is not? Like, what do you do?
Speaker 2: You get divorced.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, yes.
Speaker 2: Or you don't or you don't yeah. You know? And if it's very, very serious
Speaker 1: You get divorced over furniture organization.
Speaker 2: Not furniture. Organization, but you can get Yeah.
Speaker 4: You can get irritated. I mean, the truth is when two people move in, it's either, you know, you make it or you break it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You have to compromise at some point, because it's not to interrupt you. I think this is important. Like for like me sometimes, like if, you know, like, obviously, like, boys are messy. So, like, sometimes I'd be like, Andrew, like, I'm not your mother. You know what I mean? Like, I'm not gonna just pick up after you all day. And I think sometimes it's like, sometimes I just need that little shake of like, okay. Yeah. You're right. Like, not just here to pick up after me. Like, this is our mutual space. Like, we need that communication and mutual respect.
Speaker 4: I mean, two people moving in together is a blessing and a curse. Right. And I think that if you tackle it correctly, which is what we tried to do, we try to make people understand that space is not just about the physicality. Organization is not just about the physicality. It is about compromising and learning a lot about a person by the space. So it really is an important lesson in life. And if you realize you're living differently, it's hard enough to move in one person.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 4: Moving by themselves.
Speaker 2: I mean When two people
Speaker 4: is impossible. People don't even know where to put what. So two people, you really have to communicate about how you're going to manage this, and you have to take into consideration. It's not like this person was born yesterday. They had a life too.
Speaker 2: So what is their Maybe
Speaker 4: there's religious traditions that you didn't even know about. Maybe there's cleanliness issues. You never saw the way they cleaned up because you were just dating them. And there's other things that go into the day to day. Did they ever pick up after themselves? Did they did they work? What are their hours that they work? Do they need privacy? All these things come into how you're gonna set up the home. So it's not just about, well, that closet is gonna be mine and that closet is gonna be mine. That's the easy part.
Speaker 2: Exactly. It's merging and that's why so many couples break up. Exactly. If there was no breakups, there would be no reason to have this trial period. So people now today figure let's try it first before we make the final commitment and I think it's a good for me saying that, and I've come long way, do think it's a good idea because you don't really know when you're dating. That's why so many of my friends in the 70s really got divorced because we went right from our parents' home into a relationship of marriage. We didn't live together. Society has allowed young people to live together without any bad connotation and so you have to really, I think when you go into this, the organization is just one, like Lisa said, is one piece of it. It's whether you have the same habits, the same goals, the same ideas about parenting. It's all the same. You have to merge things together and many times they don't merge. And it's not the end of the world, by the way. If you don't merge with one person, Exactly. You merge So with I think very much of this is all a process of growing, I mean, which we didn't really do in my time. So I think a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But then how do you feel like, how do you make a space feel like it belongs to two people? Like, actually knowing all of this and then acting on it.
Speaker 4: Well, there's one expression I use all the time. People know what they don't like. They don't know what they do like. So if you can approach it in that way, like instead of saying, well, do you wanna keep all of your stuff in the bathroom on the countertop, or is it okay if I put it in the medicine cabinet? Because in the medicine cabinet, you should keep X, Y, and Z. On the countertop, if you give information to somebody, then they can make decisions. They if want you give the choices, then they can make decisions. And believe it or not, you're not born being organized. Right. If somebody isn't organized, you can teach just like you're taught to brush your teeth, wash your face, tie your shoes. I mean, it's by example and routine. And if somebody sees that another person is organized and how impactful that is in the home, they will subscribe to it. Mhmm. So, again, it's, you know, not just tell, it's show. So you think
Speaker 1: you need a reason? Like, you can't just say, well, because I like it that way.
Speaker 4: Exactly. Because that is like a parent saying, don't do that. And the child say, why? They go, because I said so.
Speaker 3: Okay. I can't
Speaker 2: Not in a relationship. It's it's pretty hard to do that in
Speaker 4: a relationship. You have to really think, you know, out of the box a little bit, how you're gonna approach it. Because we do have families and couples where the husband will say, Oh my god, she's such a slob. She's such a slob. I don't know how you're gonna get her to change. She's never gonna fault her stuff. She's never gonna put her stuff away. And lo and behold, it ends up that they live together, and we've organized them. We've showed the wife or the partner how best to set her space up, and she's in heaven. And she goes like, What the heck was I thinking? We put so much into the organization process that we work with the partners, the couples, and the kids. We work with them so much that by the time we leave, they get it. So, you know, yes, when we first walk in,
Speaker 1: yeah,
Speaker 4: of course. Because we have seen storms like you can't believe. Like, you can really not believe what we've seen. From rags to riches.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait. What is the craziest item? Oh, ever come across something and you're like, what the hell? Yeah. Guns. Jeez. Yeah. Because and you have no warning. You just, like, are searching through and you're like
Speaker 2: Well, like, you know, a lockbox.
Speaker 4: You know, we go we're in the service business. You go in a when you're in the service business, you go into people's homes. And do you know these people? No.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: You know? Right. And I just thought about this today, speaking with somebody else in the service business when she told me a horror story. And I thought, yeah, you know what? We don't even know these people. We don't do a check on the What
Speaker 3: was the other one where there was like, the girls found like a rat or like, right? Really? Yeah. Somebody was, like, a hoarder.
Speaker 2: Oh. Oh my
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We found a lot of dirty stuff. There's no question about it.
Speaker 1: Or a
Speaker 3: mouse or something.
Speaker 4: She was keeping a dead mouse.
Speaker 1: And so one of the she didn't know was there.
Speaker 4: We find bugs. Mean, sometimes the girls, when they go through, like, the drawers
Speaker 3: that Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It's, like, scratching.
Speaker 3: The girls said, like, she found, like, like, a mouse or something,
Speaker 2: and it was, like, interesting.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, we're in big homes too. Exactly. Yeah. Yeah. It's You can't
Speaker 2: go into my basement in the Hamptons because I get little critters. Well, get little tiny But I need to feel that's normal. That's not
Speaker 3: because you're messy. That's always worse.
Speaker 2: No. Sometimes I say to my husband, which we're doing this weekend, you go down first. See what's down there. What little presents we have down there because you don't even have your, Well, that's what happens. That's nature. But if you're keeping it in a drawer, that's no good. That's not a good thing. No. If they're dry, they're in a drawer.
Speaker 4: The truth is we've seen messy, dirty, the girls will be like, I'll come walking in. I'll go like, okay, you're gonna buy it. You're gonna buy But for the most part, it's not so much of what we found. It's the difference, the people that we meet. That's, by the way, what makes it so interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I tell people when I onboard them, I tell staff that this is a lesson in life working for Imagine. You're not gonna believe not only the kind of places that you walk into, the apartments and the homes, but the people that you meet. It's so interesting because, you know, we live in our own little world. Right. And especially in New York City.
Speaker 2: Right. And you meet people from
Speaker 4: all walks of life. And I happen to love it.
Speaker 1: I think
Speaker 4: that's great. Is so insightful. And it also helps you when the more people that you meet, the more you understand how to talk to people. And and as you said, we are like therapists Right. On so many occasions. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like with all of the homes and things you see, you probably have a lot of stories you could tell at a dinner party. Just wild.
Speaker 4: It's crazy how many times people say, you should write a book, Lisa. And I go, like, I want to, but, like, how do I start? Wait.
Speaker 1: But also without, like, naming names. You know?
Speaker 4: Exactly. Everything's anonymous.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay. I wanna play a really quick game to end up the episode. So it's called Keeper Toss. And basically, I'm gonna name an item, and we can all say what we would do with it. So whether you would wanna keep it or get rid of it. Okay. Okay. We can go down the line. Starting with you, Grandma. Okay. An ex boyfriend's hoodie. Toss it. I agree. Toss it. Unless you're actually, caveat. Keep it until you have a new boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's like No. Once it's an exit, you bail out. Great. Don't hold on to stuff
Speaker 1: like that. Lisa agrees. Toss. Emily?
Speaker 3: I agree. Toss. We don't need that anymore.
Speaker 1: Jeans, we kind of talked about this, but jeans that almost fit.
Speaker 2: Well, that, you know, I I don't keep anything in my closet that I can't wear. I mean, I I just think hoarding for tomorrow is ridiculous because tomorrow, you're not gonna like it anyway, So toss it.
Speaker 1: Okay. Wait. I would say if they almost fit, I would say keep You're it bloating. Yeah. Literally. Because sometimes I, like, gain five pounds on my period, and then it's like, I want the other size. Yeah. Like, I'm not keeping, like, 10 sizes too
Speaker 3: small, but If it's they're like a really big jeans, I would say keep.
Speaker 2: Right. If they're really designer jeans and they're fabulous, maybe keep it.
Speaker 1: The jeans are expensive. It's very marginal. Yeah. Lisa?
Speaker 4: I agree to keep it. I am because I also have a really good tailor. Mean, honestly, if I love the pant or the jean, I'll, like, take it out in the waist a little bit. Right. I've done a lot of out in.
Speaker 2: Okay. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Designer shopping bags, like keeping the paper Well,
Speaker 2: do it because we always need I don't do it for everything, but I like to keep about 10 bags in one closet so that I can put things in when I go someplace. I don't keep every bag. The only thing that your grandfather does keep, and he's gonna probably hear this on this podcast, he keeps all the plastic bags from the country club where he puts his shoes in. What he's doing with those plastic bags when I went into a store, he has tire drawers full of those plastic It's
Speaker 1: so weird.
Speaker 2: I'm Where is he going with those bags? Oh, you'll never tell him to have it. He'll buy another house before he has to have it. That's That's not happening. No.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about the inserts in the bag or the the shoe boxes?
Speaker 2: No. No. The actual shopping bag. The bag that you bought.
Speaker 1: Right. Sometimes I go to your house, Grandma, and you're like, oh, take this jacket back with you. Right. And, like, I brought a small pocketbook, so she puts it in a shopping bag, and I take it back with
Speaker 2: We always need a few. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You I get it out the shopping bag.
Speaker 1: You have a
Speaker 3: few, like, in a space
Speaker 4: in And the actually, the ones I keep are the ones that like really nice shopping desks.
Speaker 1: Yes. And where do they go?
Speaker 4: And they go in the kitchen in a cabinet
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Underneath the counter to the side of the sink.
Speaker 3: Okay. Like, for me, I don't have space in my kitchen for that. But you would also put entry a a little It could be I it's what is it called, mom? A hook? Like, what's my it's because I didn't I needed more storage.
Speaker 4: An entryway console.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's a console. Okay. And I have it, like, in a little bin Right. In the console.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Yeah. I'm struggling where to put mine right now because I just, like, shoved it on the side of my You could put
Speaker 2: the laundry room where the washer dryer is on the side.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But you know what? If then you're gonna put too many in there because there's, like, a lot of space there. I suggest you put it in the entryway closet Okay. And put bags in bags. Like, take a canvas You shouldn't keep
Speaker 2: so many. I mean, know, more than five or unnecessary.
Speaker 4: And put the bags in the canvas tote because the canvas tote is structured.
Speaker 1: That's good. Okay. Good idea. Old birthday cards that people have written you. That's long gone.
Speaker 2: They're gone the day after my birthday. I'm not very sentimental that way.
Speaker 1: I know. I keep everything. I know you do. All of that.
Speaker 2: Get your exam papers. Yes. Who's asking you? But no, I should take that back because we were somewhere where you I you had you send your senior thesis from Cornell.
Speaker 1: No. I didn't send the paper. I sent the digital version. The digital version. Like, on my computer. I didn't need the printed. I have, like, all of my notebooks from every course I ever took.
Speaker 3: Oh, my god.
Speaker 1: Because because I kept them because I thought my little brother would want
Speaker 2: Would never. That. Never.
Speaker 1: He he never looked. If I had an older sibling who could have given me their, like,
Speaker 2: older dad student.
Speaker 1: I would've loved that, but he didn't open He didn't care.
Speaker 2: He didn't care, and he was never as good a student, so it didn't matter. They would know. The teacher would've known
Speaker 1: that I know. He probably probably would've figured it out.
Speaker 4: See, what I do is the only birthday cards that I keep are from Emily.
Speaker 3: Aw. I write good cards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we both are very sentimental in what we write to each other. I, though, take a look see from time to time, and I will edit through.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Because other and I keep it in one little easy pecking cube.
Speaker 1: Mhmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I I love cards. I'm such a sucker for cards. So I definitely like when I just moved, we went through and we edited and I keep like everything like from my mom and, you know, like, my people, my husband, whatever. And I have it in, a little, like, thing that's labeled, like, memorabilia. Okay. And then I have it
Speaker 4: in
Speaker 3: my, like, in my TV console.
Speaker 1: So it has it as long as it has spot.
Speaker 3: As long as everything has a spot.
Speaker 2: Wait. I just have
Speaker 4: to add something that just came into my head, is that moving is such a it could be such a horrific time, but it could be such a reflectionary time,
Speaker 2: if
Speaker 4: that's a word. Because when I'm thinking about all the things that you edit through when you're moving, it's really such a walk of life experience. So people should realize that it's not just the horrible, you know, having to go through everything, having to pack up everything. Stop, look, and listen. Right. It's really a great time because we all move so fast in our And it's like, oh my god. Remember when we did this? Oh my god. But then you know what you do with it? You get rid of it. Yeah. Right. Yeah. Reflect. Re and then
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah. There's loss. Agree. Okay. I'll do one or two more. Let's do a bridesmaid's dress. Like, if you were or a wedding dress if you had been married, and then do you keep the dresses?
Speaker 2: Well, I kept I think I kept my wedding dress for a period of time until your mother got engaged. And actually, she was not going into mine and she wanted to wear your grandmother's, your great grandmother's, which my mother's dress, which was magnificent, and my mother had lived in a house in Westchester and we went into the attic and she had it all in these boxes that the cleaners would put them in the process paper to And preserve my mother brought it back to the city into her apartment and we made a whole big deal with your mom and we opened it up and there, lo and behold, it was not her wedding dress, it was another gorgeous gown, but she evidently threw out her wedding dress before it got whatever in the moves that she had done. She must have tossed and that kept this other box.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna say it was like eaten by mall.
Speaker 2: The dress was magnificent.
Speaker 1: Where's that dress?
Speaker 2: Norman Norell. It's long gone. It's long gone.
Speaker 1: Like, that annoys me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, who's not gonna keep I
Speaker 1: don't know. Maybe I would've worn this You
Speaker 3: could've
Speaker 2: worn your great grandmother's clothes because she had the most gorgeous taste. My mother had gorgeous taste.
Speaker 1: Feel like she was funky, and anytime I put on something cheetah print, you're like, what do you think? You're great.
Speaker 2: She was an exceptional dresser.
Speaker 4: I remember that design in Norell.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, he was. Norman Norell.
Speaker 4: He had perfume too, remember. Yep.
Speaker 2: That like the epitome was like saying something like Givenchy and Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like something that you'd see and Bon would tell. Right.
Speaker 2: Was it it was fabulous. Anyway, mom ended up getting her own dress.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think I would keep a bridesmaid's dress. I would probably keep my wedding dress. Thoughts?
Speaker 4: I think I would keep my wedding dress. Mhmm. Yeah. The price maids, no.
Speaker 2: To a point. Yeah. Then if your children don't want it, there's no point. Yeah. It's another reflection. It's another, you know, something to review. Exactly. You have to review it as the news go on.
Speaker 1: I kept my bat mitzvah dress, and then I kept what I wore to Matthew's bar mitzvah, which was just like a sparkly that. I don't no. But I've actually worn the top because it was two parts. I actually wore the top to
Speaker 2: Well, the top was a cute top.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like you could wear that with jeans. Right. And then I kept my prom dress. Both my prom dresses.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say prom dress. Goodbye. Right.
Speaker 1: But don't you look like
Speaker 2: Hers were very sexy and very and actually very apropos.
Speaker 1: If I fit in it, I could totally wear
Speaker 3: everything Exactly.
Speaker 2: But you were a size
Speaker 1: And also those are probably
Speaker 2: And those are still in, though.
Speaker 1: Well, not bandage dresses are not in, but I think now that he has He's passed. Right. I think that that could have a moment. I'm holding onto it.
Speaker 4: I'm holding onto some.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We've gone through some of those, but like,
Speaker 1: oh Yeah.
Speaker 3: What are we keeping? Yeah. I would say bridesmaid dresses, get rid of them all because when are you buying one that you actually like? Exactly. Like when you're being forced to buy a dress and like dress a certain way, it's not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the wedding dress, I say keep, we actually go back and forth about this because when we had mine cleaned, they were like, oh, we can like do, like we can preserve it. Preserve. We can like really preserve it. Right. And we just preserved it. We didn't do the like premium package and like- Emily's flipped it out. Every now and then I'm like to my mom, I'm like-
Speaker 1: Why didn't we do it?
Speaker 3: Why didn't we do it? It's sitting there. It's definitely getting yellow because mine was like a fabulous Monique Lillier dress and it had like a floral print and it was like high, low. And like, I could probably like make You weigh in it. Yeah. Like I could shorten it and like make it into something, but we should probably check on that. I think about it every now and then, and I'm nervous. And she's like, It's fine. I'm like, No, it's not.
Speaker 4: You know, the thing is when you get rid of something, as I said, the hardest part is actually getting rid of it. People think that they are going to be so affected Right. By getting rid of something. You don't think about it.
Speaker 1: You're coloring.
Speaker 4: And if you do, it's a bleeding moment. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, I did this the other day. Tell me if it's a good tactic. I was cleaning out my closet, and I was like, I put in a pile a lot of stuff that I haven't worn in, like, a year, but I was too scared to get rid of it. So I put it all in, like, a suitcase, and I actually sent it to just, like, my parents' house. And I was like, if I don't miss it at all, I'm gonna toss it, but I needed that, like, middle step.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, that's okay. Give it to the charity.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I'll donate it. I just wasn't sure
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. I If you're not wearing it in a year, forget it.
Speaker 4: You know? I like the middle step. That was good.
Speaker 3: Because you didn't know right away if you wanted to
Speaker 1: put Yeah. Maybe I would be like, oh, I actually do need a pair of seventies flare, like, red pants.
Speaker 4: But you know what? Most people are not deliberate enough to utilize that middle step. Yeah. They will just never
Speaker 1: Right. Right.
Speaker 4: That's it. But so you knew that you needed that and you you were going to reflect again, is you're very unique in that way. Like, not many people would do that.
Speaker 1: I'll pat myself on the back on I that could talk to you ladies all day. I know. I know we're running.
Speaker 2: I know. Might have to go to work and so do we.
Speaker 1: Yes. Tell everyone how they can follow you guys and anything you want them to know.
Speaker 4: Well, follow us on Instagram And TikTok. And TikTok and Pinterest. And we have an amazingly comprehensive website.
Speaker 1: What's the website?
Speaker 4: And it's Imagine It Done. Imagine It
Speaker 3: Done No.
Speaker 4: What is it? Ny.com.
Speaker 3: Imagineitdoneny.com. Amazing. Please go ahead and do that. Yes. And at imagine it done.
Speaker 1: Love having all the generations at the podcast studio today. So fun. This was so much fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah. This was great. Terrific.
Speaker 1: And thanks for listening, everyone. And remember to follow us on all the social platforms that Lisa just said, Excuse My Grandma. And keep listening, and we'll see you soon.
Speaker 4: Bye. Bye.