This week Ross & Noah offer up ideas for taking on AWP 2022.
- AWP 2022
- Google map -- Penna Convention Center
- F172. How to Win a Book or Chapbook Contest
- F211. Concise Punches of Reality: Readings from Five Chapbook Memoirists (virtual)
- F235B. Bound, Stitched, & Pressed: On Chapbooks & Community
- F238. Women of Color Zinesters: DIY Culture as Counter-Storytelling (virtual)
- SMOL Fair is an alternative, virtual book fair from March 19-26, 2022.
Thank you for listening to The Chapbook!
Noah Stetzer is on Twitter @dcNoah
Ross White is on Twitter @rosswhite
You can find all our episodes and contact us with your chapbook questions and suggestions here.
Follow Bull City Press on Twitter https://twitter.com/bullcitypress
and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bullcitypress
What is The Chapbook?
Noah Stetzer and Ross White, editors at Bull City Press, reveal the secrets of chapbooks—writing, editing, and publishing them—and take you behind the scenes at some chapbook presses. Contact the podcast with questions & comments using chapbook [at] bullcitypress.com; look for Bull City Press online at www.bullcitypress.com. Twitter: @bullcitypress; Noah Stetzer @dcnoah; Ross White @rosswhite