It's the valentine's day episode! We talk about trains, love, and councillors asking really, really bad questions at council meetings.
Also city employees speeding in playground zones.
- New International Investment and Trade Program receives federal support to strengthen Edmonton Metropolitan Region’s Global Competitiveness
- Edmonton Global officially launches to attract investment to the Edmonton Metro Region
- Procurement Update
- P3, or not P3? That’s the question as we try to fund Edmonton’s future LRT
- Mayor says west leg of LRT will not be built as a public-private partnership
- Partial private financing for Valley Line West expansion to be proposed at council
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.