Dean and Tiara sit down with Valerie from Comedy Wham to talk about Letterkenny, Season 3, Episode 4: Les Hiques
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/SuperMeowy
- Instagram - https://instagram.com/SuperMeowy
- Comedy Wham - https://comedywham.com/
- HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!
- Skids are Shakespearean fools
- Defending Fartbook
- Previous Episode Recap: MoDeans 2
- Dan is the most "woke" in Letterkenny
- Les Hiques deep dive
- Fishing in Quebec
- All-Anus Morissette
- Dary & Wayne vs. Beavis & Butt-head
- Shred the Red!
- Roald vs Gae
- Cock on a vine
- Squirelly Dan's 2nd reference to Just For Laughs
- Dary's now sweet on Anik
- Gae has made a blood pact with Stewart and Roald
- Degens from up country in Quebec
- Les Hiques team up with The Hicks to beat the degens
- Anik hits on Dary
- Giggling Dary
- More "threes"
- Nanaimo bars - dessert bars
- CEGEP - public college system in Quebec
- How much is improvised vs. scripted
- More alike than different
- Toxic masculinity from Dan!?
- Stewart treating Roald like a dog.
- Good music/scoring
- Tunefind.com to find songs from episodes
- The politics of Letterkenny is fairly progressive
- There's so much common ground
- Les Hiques and Anik are getting the bulk of le sexie temps!
- Just about an even split for Fight and FERDA!
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.