James talks about how to determine when you do upgrades or improvements to a value-add rental property.
When should you upgrade or do improvements to your rental property? How do you tell if it is worthwhile doing the improvements/upgrades?
In this special mini-class for the Real Estate Financial Planner™ coaching program James covers:
- Where are we as we improve rental property cash flow/now?
- Distinctions between BRRR/R and taking advantage of forced appreciation for a quick sale and keeping a rental for long-term wealth building and cash flow/now.
- How Return Quadrants™ are impacted by upgrades.
- A look at Return in Dollars Quadrants™.
- A look at Return on Investment Quadrants™.
- A look at Return on Equity Quadrants™.
- How to determine if you should do the upgrades/improvements or not... will it improve returns (with a math example)
- Will doing the upgrade/improvement make your return better or worse? A quick, math-based, decision-making thought process.
- The simple math discussion
- The more complicated math discussion including how to do it using Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
What is Virginia Beach Real Estate Investing & Real Estate Financial Planning™ Podcast?
Learn all about investing in real estate in Virginia Beach, Virginia with a combination of real estate financial planning and modeling with numbers specific to Virginia Beach plus syndicated, more generalized recordings of live and pre-recorded real estate investing classes (not all specific to Virginia Beach).