- What is Vite and what makes it different than existing tools like Webpack?
- How do ES Modules actually work in the browser and what are the limitations?
- Will we ever be able to use ES Modules in production for large complex projects?
- How does Vite work under the hood, and how does it support non-JS files like Vue files, or CSS files?
- How hot module replacement is implemented under the hood in Vite
- Optimizing modules with many dependencies to keep the development experience fast
- What is VitePress and how does it compare to VuePress?
- Bundling sites for production with Vite
- What's the roadmap for Vite 1.0?
I decided to stop taking sponsors for the show because I think advertisements are annoying and no one wants to listen to them.
- Tailwind UI, a collection of professionally designed, fully responsive HTML components built with Tailwind CSS
- Refactoring UI, a book and video series I put together with Steve Schoger on designing beautiful user interfaces, without relying on a designer.
- Advanced Vue Component Design, a course on designing simpler, more flexible Vue components that are both more powerful and easier to maintain.
- Test-Driven Laravel, a massive video course on designing robust Laravel applications with TDD. Learn how to build a real-world application from scratch without writing a single line of untested code.
- Refactoring to Collections, a book and video course that teaches you how to apply functional programming principles to break down ugly, complex code into simple transformations — free of loops, complex conditionals, and temporary variables.
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.