Rabbi Dr. Shmuly Yanklowitz (President and Dean of Valley Beit Midrash) explores how Torah can inspire us to live with more kindness, compassion, and love.
What is Pearls of Jewish Wisdom on Living with Kindness?
In "Pearls of Jewish Wisdom on Living with Kindness," Valley Beit Midrash's President and Dean – Rabbi Dr. Shmuly Yanklowitz – explores how Torah, Judaism, and Jewish texts can inspire us to live with more kindness, love, and compassion.
This channel is home to all of Rabbi Shmuly’s class series, including:
• 39 Ways to Repair the World (’20-’21)
• 40 Greatest Debates in Jewish History (’21-’22)
• Pearls of Jewish Wisdom on Living with Kindness (’22-’23)
Valley Beit Midrash (VBM) is dedicated to social justice as driven by Torah ethics. VBM's mission is to improve lives through Jewish learning, direct action, and leadership development.
Watch these lectures on YouTube:
Listen to VBM's other podcasts:
• Jewish Ideas to Change the World
• Social Justice in the Parsha
• Website: https://www.valleybeitmidrash.org/
• Donate: https://www.valleybeitmidrash.org/donate
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ValleyBeitMidrash
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiLYSyEus7DcWMhyEZ_CQFQ
• Become a Member: https://www.valleybeitmidrash.org/become-a-member/