We're halfway through 2019, so Erik and Leo follow up on goals and habits they've set for the year.
- Any active desktop issues with Endgame?
- The unexpected is so memorable, even for simple things like going to the movies
Sleep, habits, and apps
- How we've been sleeping
- What we've tried from Atomic Habits
- What we're using besides Google Inbox
- New parenting tips
Erik’s year (so far)
- Health is going the best of all categories, it's where he has the most control
- How do you give your kid challenges without breaking down their self-esteem?
- Staying in touch with friends that live far away
- How to stay in touch with hundreds of people, according to Derek Sivers
Leo's year (so far)
- Failed at Main Goal but very successful in others
- Trying to learn to delegate more
- Saying no to a lot, but saying yes when he can
- Struggling with the organization of tasks and delegation
Ideas for future topics
- What are some topics we could dig a little deeper on or new topics we haven’t covered yet?
- Book reviews
- Small experiments (trying apps, habits, etc.)
- Small, actionable tips (2-minute episodes between the longer episodes)
- Managing emotions
- Productive advocacy
- Productive learning
- Send us ideas or ask for more at:
What is OK Productive?
a podcast of banter and being productive enough